Friday, October 22, 2010

©What is Death?

         I have few questions about Death.

  1.              Are you scared of Death?
  2.              True or False : With 3 days before we die our shadow dissappear.
  3.               Can we feel when we are dying?
  4.                What happen after we die?

         I started this discussion about Death because it is a normal phenomenon,not because I am EMO. :))
    I had recently  a death in my family so I want to talk about death. I am scared of death.Why? Because if I die I leave this life with all its advantages and disadvantages. I leave my family in sorrow,I leave my friends in sadness...
         Someone who was dear to me since I was born is not here anymore. It`s a painfull feeling.Can we feel when we are dying? [3] I don`t think so...If my grandfather [one of the most important persons in my life] was alive I would ask him about it.
           I will never understand why do we die? When you have family,friends,relatives,whatever, why do you have to leave everything back?
          

"Don't strew me with roses after I'm dead.
When Death claims the light of my brow,
No flowers of life will cheer me: instead
You may give me my roses now!"  - Thomas F. Healey

               I gave to my grandpa flowers,I held his hand but he wasn`t there anymore. I don`t know where his soul was,but his body was dead. I couldn`t make him wake up...


       
"Thus that which is the most awful of evils, death, is nothing to us, since when we exist there is no death, and when there is death we do not exist."  - Epicurus
                   When there is death we do not exist...this is true.We are NOTHING when we die!


          In the end of this post I have one more quote:
                     "Because I have loved life, I shall have no sorrow to die." - Amelia Burr


 Sorry if my english sucks. ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment